Thursday, August 2, 2012

Join Senator Swecker @ Blueberry Festival

Hi, All,


I received a call from Senator Swecker last night asking for some folks from
East County particularly Mossyrock to march with him in the Blueberry Festival
Parade and/or probably the Morton Jubilee Parade.

Since he was and continues to be instrumental in the Highway 12 intersection improvements,
I thought some of the folks from our committee/community might be interested.
He can use any number from 1 to 25 or 30; the more the merrier.
I will be gone until I show up at the parade on Saturday so if you or others are
willing to help, please email me or show up at Isbel Road and State Street well before
parade time at the Mossyrock Blueberry Festival.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Lee Gross
flg@lewiscounty.com


No comments: